Bike Skills Area
Built by the trail experts at TerraFlow Trail Systems, our skills park area is perfect for beginning to advanced riders and everyone in between. Practice a feature before heading out onto the trails or just session the entire area and have fun. The skill area features varying skinnies, a dirt jump line, a elevated wooden feature, a rock garden, log and rock obstacles, rock drop and a berm turn. After giving the skills area a run or 2 or 3 or.... hit the property trails to test out your technique or take it out for a longer ride and ride right off the Retreat property onto the Whitefish Trail!
Day Use And Season Pass Pricing:
Day Use Pass: $10 per person ($30 for a family of 4 or more)
Individual Day Use Season Pass: $75 (valid 5/4/18-9/30/18)
Family Package Season Pass: $250 (valid 5/4/18-9/30/18)
Pass Holders Privileges:
- Pass holders can use the Retreat from 10am to 6pm from May 1, 2018 through September 30, 2018.
- All pass holders must stop by the office and sign in during each visit.
- Passes do not grant users access to the Lodge building and Lodge Services.
- Lodge and Campground Guests receive complimentary day use passes with their stay.
- Family Packages grant 1 guest visitor per season holder visit - so bring a friend!
- All property users must sign a release form upon their first visit of the season. Users under the age of 18 must have a parent present to sign a release form upon their first visit of the season.
- Please note that some blackout dates do exist in instances where the Retreat has been booked for exclusive use for special events. Our staff has a list of the blackout dates.
Immediate Access to the Whitefish Trail
The Whitefish Bike Retreat provides immediate access to the Whitefish Trail System which consists of 10 trailheads and 36+ miles of natural surface trail comprised of stacked loops, scenic overlooks, single‐track trails, and gated logging roads.
Several small pristine alpine lakes are within a short distance of the Whitefish Bike Retreat. Take in the amazing views from the middle of a lake. Paddleboarding offers a great way to end your day on the lake in the cooling waters after riding. Half-day and full-day paddleboard rentals are available directly from The Retreat. Inflatable SUP are easy to transport and access more remote lake shoreline. Call to reserve yours today.
Winter Groomed Trails for Fat Biking
WBR is grooming small loops around the property for fat biking for our guests and day use visitors. Fat Bike Rentals (Kona WO) will be available at our office so you can easily give Fat Biking a try. WBR trails connect onto the Whitefish Trail which is not groomed at this time but gets packed in enough to ride at times. Access to Beaver and Murray lakes from the WBR when the roads get packed in.
Call to reserve fat bike rentals.